May 14 2012
Greetings, BattleSpace fans!
The blogging monkeys just got wind of the official release date for the BattleSpace Open Beta. Prepare to beta-launch into the stars this Thursday, May 17th! If you haven’t already, sign up for an ATLUS ONLINE account. You’ll need this to hyperspeed into our beta starscape!
For those of you not familiar with the awesomeness of our sci-fi no-download game, you can expect the following from ATLUS ONLINE’s latest title:
- Real-time construction, upgrading, and research projects
- Interstellar turn-based combat, automated based on the player’s strategy
- Guild-based system with “Unions,” galactic organizations aiming to conquer the Giant Planet
Unlike our other no-download games, BattleSpace is designed for season-based play. This means you have a chance to start fresh and new every few months—with many of the tools you built up from previous play, of course.
We look forward to hearing what our dedicated fans think of the new content in the open beta release. There might be extra goodies for joining, so make sure to mark the date on your calendar.
You tell us! We’d love to hear your thoughts.
- Are you jumping into the BattleSpace Open Beta?
- Have you tried our other no-download games, like Knights of the Sky and Shadowland Online?
- Robots or aliens?