May 24 2012
Hey there, Knights fans!
This event has now ended. Please check A Knight’s Letter again after E3 for more chances to win drops for metamorphosis! All drops for this event will be distributed during maintenance.
We missed A Knight’s Letter last week due to the overwhelming demands of BattleSpace. Now that we’re officially launching into space, we can return to the floating castles of Odyssya!
Today’s maintenance includes more Gacha Heroes, boasting the beautiful art of The Crystal War. To celebrate, we wanted to give players the opportunity to try out the Metamorphosis System. The Flailing Monkey wasn’t aware the metamorphosis items weren’t in-game yet… But now it’s time to fix that!
By participating in this week’s questionnaire, you can get metamorphose goodies in your Knights inbox.
Simply comment on this post with answers to the questionnaire. You must answer all questions to qualify. All participants receive a small prize, while random lucky winners qualify for a bigger prize. Contest ends next A Knight’s Letter, 5/31 at 4:00 P.M., PDT.
You will receive a small prize just for participating. Depending on community feedback, we will also give away some bigger prizes!
- All participants will receive a Lime Drop, good for metamorphosing two Common Heroes into an Uncommon.
- For every 10 commenters (1-10, 11-20, etc.), we will select a random winner for an Aqua Drop, good for metamorphosing two Uncommon Heroes into a Rare.
- If we reach 50 unique commenters, we will select one random winner for a Ruby Drop, good for metamorphosing two Rare Heroes into a Super Rare!
- If we reach 100 unique commenters, we will select one random winner for a Gold Drop, good for metamorphosing two Super Rare Heroes into an SR+!
You must answer all the questions to qualify.
- What’s your Lord’s name?
- When did you first start playing Knights of the Sky?
- Which resource do you always need more of?
- Do you play our other browser games, like BattleSpace and Shadowland Online? If so, which one do you enjoy the most?
- What other events would you like to see on the blog, Facebook, and/or forums?
We look forward to your submissions!